Torquay Treasure Cypress Street
Torquay Treasure Cypress Street 30 Cypress Street QLD 4655
From $ 900 per week
Located in beautiful Hervey Bay less than 100m walk to the beach
This Torquay Treasure is a hidden coastal gem that is fast becoming a popular holiday destination.
- Wifi & Linen Supplied
- Main Bedroom - Queen bed & ceiling fan
- 2nd Bedroom - Double bed & pedestal fan
- 3rd Bedroom - 2x single beds & ceiling fan
- Lounge room - ceiling fan, television and DVD player
- Dining - table & chairs to seat 8
- Kitchen - Gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, island bench & bar fridge
- Bathroom - shower over small bath, vanity and toilet
- Laundry - Washing machine & dryer, 2nd toilet
- Deck with table, chairs & BBQ & (Bar table & stools to come) with water views
- Sit under the large mango tree in backyard with table & chairs
- Double carport at front of property (2.37m H)
- Double Garage at back with single front roller door, 2x roller doors at the back - with room for a boat (7.7m L & 2.28m H), Drinks fridge, bikes, boogey boards and fishing rods for guests use.
- Boat shed not for guest use.
- Walk to beach, restaurants, shops and cafes
- Short drive to Wetside water park, Major shopping centre and boat ramps.
- A Refundable Security Bond of $500 is required prior to check in
Linen is Supplied
Sleeps 6 - 1 x Queen, 1 x Double, 2 x Single
Off Road Driving, Barbecue, Crabbing, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Sailing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching
Adventure, Aussie Lifestyle, Beach, Diving, Eco Tourism, Fishing, Golf, Health and Fitness, Historic/Heritage, Beach Holiday, 18-35's, Adult Getaway, Empty Nesters, Family, Group, Romantic, Self-Drive, Senior, Single